Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review


Too Faced is probably by far hands down one of my favorite make up products and they did not steer me wrong with the Born this way foundation! This foundation can go from light to full coverage quite easily, yet still looks natural on the skin. It retails for $39.00 at Sephora but I promise you it is worth the splurge. If you like a natural dewy finish that doesn't leave you oily this one is for you! Of course you could always set it with a mattifying powder or use a mattifying primer under it. But it sits on the skin so perfectly and naturally. It also has Hyaluronic Acid and coconut water in it  and is Paraben, and Sulfate free... oh and it is Cruelty free! I suggest going to Sephora and picking up a sample of it to try out... I promise you will be pleased! I will have a link to the product down below as always!
Well Once again I thank you for stopping by my world.. and until next time stay beautiful!
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

** Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers mentioned in this blog. The reviews are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.**

No comments:

Post a Comment