Sunday, November 22, 2015

Quest to find the best eyebrow pencil continues...


So as many others, I am always on the hunt to find the perfect eyebrow pencil. I am pretty sure I have tried just about all of them but so far have narrowed it down to these three that I seem to like the best. Keeping in mind that some cannot  afford high end, I chose one for just about everyone!
     Starting with the most affordable one.. ELF's Instant Lift Brow Pencil, it retails for $2.00, and is a pretty good product. It goes on easily, stays in place and lasts all day, only down fall to it for me is I find myself going through it quite fast. Also it is definitely less time consuming since the tip is a bit larger then the others, making it quicker to fill in brows, especially if you like your brows on the thicker side.
    Next is the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, this one retails for $21.00 and is the high end choice for me. It has amazing pigment and stays in place all day. It is a ultra fine retractable wax pencil. It pretty much does the work for you and looks extremely natural. Perfect for the no make up days and total glam days. And if you have a heavy hand this product is perfect for you because it does not deposit  a ton of product at a time.
   So this last one is by far a perfect dupe for the Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, it is the NYX Micro Brow Pencil, it retails for $10.00 and usually can be found on sale at Ulta... so for my ladies who do not want to break the bank for perfect eyebrows, this product is for you! I actually find myself reaching for it more than my Brow Wiz now. 
   I hope this was helpful for those of you who are like me and are constantly looking for those "on fleek" eye brows... I will link all the products listed below and once again thank you for stopping by my world, until next time!

ELF Instant Brow Lift
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
NYX Micro Pencil

** Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers mentioned in this blog. The reviews are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.**




No comments:

Post a Comment