Sunday, November 8, 2015

~E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation!~





           This one is for my ladies that are looking for a matte lightweight foundation that has a medium to full coverage, and hello bonus it fights acne?! If you are like me, I have adult acne that only gets worse while Aunt Flow is visiting,.. and hate how some foundations cling to my dry patches and practically highlight my pimples oh and did I mention the shiny forehead I have? Let me tell you... have been trying this out for the past 2 weeks and find myself reaching for it more than my high end or other drug store foundation....
Oh and just a tip, pairing it with Nivea mens after shave balm in sensitive as a primer... talk about all day staying power! 
So the ELF Acne Fighting Foundation is literally only $6.00 and can be found at Target, CVS and K-Mart.. $6.00 come on does it get any better? Yes loves... Yes it does!!!!

           So besides having amazing coverage this foundation first comes in 8 shades (and for my pale ladies like me.. the Porcelain and Ivory  work great!) Second it has acne fighting ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel, Camphor, Tea Tree and Aloe so not is it only providing coverage but actually helping your skin calm down and feels very soothing on the skin. 
 It is also very lightweight, for the amount of coverage it provides you can barely feel it on the skin!!!
Definitely recommend every one to try it, Even if acne isn't a big problem from you... it is an amazing foundation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment