Friday, November 13, 2015

Review on IT cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50


IT Cosmetics Your skin but better CC cream is a highly pigmented multi-tasking beauty miracle truly covers everything, will not crease or crack in fine lines, and gives you a healthy, Your Skin But Better® glow. Paraben-free and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, Physical Only, Non-Chemical Sunscreen.
This product is a moisturizer, primer and concealer in one so best product for those lazy days where you want to look put together but don't have the time!
 It is amazing on my skin. I have tried them all but picked this up after my go to foundations kept separating on my skin and I experienced a rash of hormonal break outs along with Rosacea and hyper-pigmentation  . It is great coverage, stays all day and look natural. It is super blendable so even with a limited color range you can work with it. my skin looks and feels great, I  go to the office, out on the town...you name it. I recommend giving it a try. I have very sensitive skin and I am in love with this product! I usually set it with a translucent and don't have to touch it up during the day. I give it a big thumbs up!


Link to the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment