Monday, October 12, 2015

Mario Badescu Review!!

      Hey Guys, as promised here is my review on the Mario Badescu samples I received! 
Mario Badescu was kind enough to send me a sample kit after filling out a quick skin analysis on their website. The kit included the following samples- Seaweed Night Cream, Collagen Moisturizer with SPF 15,Aloe Lotion, Kiwi Face Scrub, Strawberry Tonic Mask, Hyaluronic Eye Cream, Enzyme Cleansing Gel, and last but not least the Drying Cream. (Links to the products and a quick description listed below)
 Now a little background on my skin, I have combination but very sensitive skin as in most products break me out so I have to be super careful.
 These products hands down have definitely become a favorite for me! Like might replace my holy grail favorites! The products one have an amazing smell, a very fresh clean smell. They left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and plump. Never felt like my skin was stripped of natural oils or left oily. My skin reacted perfectly with them and I even noticed less breakouts within days!  I have to say the products definitely do not get enough  recognition or hype!! Mario Badescu receives a 10/10 from me and I would recommend everyone to try them! Thank you again to Mario Badescu for sending out the samples.


Product Links:
 Enzyme Cleansing Gel- Non-foaming gel, gel cleanser that thoroughly removes the days make-up, dirt and oil without drying the skin. Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts contain exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help prevent dulling buildup that can cause blackheads and breakouts.
Aloe Lotion- This mild astringent formulated for combination skin helps soothe, deep clean, and reduce redness. Contains 2% alcohol which will disinfect skin's surface and remove residue that can clog pores.
Collagen Moisturizer with SPF 15Ultra-lightweight, daily moisture and moderate sun protection all-in-one. Collagen-rich formula protects skin from moisture loss and keeps skin smooth, plump and healthy without the use of heavy oils.
Seaweed Night Cream- lightweight, oil-free night cream. Elastin, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid combine with the vitamins and minerals found in Bladderwrack Extract to nourish dehydrated skin. The result is smooth, dewy, younger-looking skin overnight.
Hyaluronic Eye Cream- Hyaluronic Acid formula helps lock in the skin’s own natural moisture without the use of heavy, greasy oils. Absorbent, medium weight cream for use day or night. Aloe based formula makes this cream suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Drying CreamDrying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.
Kiwi Face Scrub- Reduces build up and blackheads Natural seeds for gentle sloughing Mineral-rich seaweed nourishes
Strawberry Tonic Mask- Alpha Hydroxy rich clay mask absorbs surface oils and debris to keep normal, combination, and slightly oily skin clear and healthy. Soothing botanical Balsam Peru helps reduce minor irritation and redness on sensitive skin. Also great for minimizing old acne scarring

Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers mentioned in this blog. The reviews are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

2 comments:

  1. My first time that Welcome to my world .I think all products smell good.They look nice the presantation.

    ReplyDelete