Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Biossance Review!!

Biossance isn't your basic every day moisturizer, it has Neossance® Squalane is plant-derived, patented emollient that replenishes your skin by using a moisturizer found naturally in your body. This rich ingredient instantly hydrates, while locking in essential moisture, leaving your skin feeling nourished and noticeably revitalized. 

So I, probably just like every other person, am constantly looking for the perfect 
skincare regimen. But when you have Combo skin that is very sensitive to just about every product, you tend to strike out and get left with breakouts and irritated skin... well have to say Biossance the Revitalzer is pretty damn awesome!  My skin is left moisturized but not oily and it doesn't break me out or cause redness like other moisturizers. Literally within the first three days of using it, I could tell a difference in my skin and how my make up applied more evenly. I was even able to use a lighter coverage foundation because my skin looked great from this product. 
Though the price is pretty high, I might actually repurchase when I finish my sample because I like it that much! I will put a link to the product below along with a link to the questionnaire where you fill out a quick survey and receive a free sample of this product! Thanks again for stopping by my world, leave a comment below if you have tried this product and tell me what you thought about it! also let me know what else you would like me to review!

Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers mentioned in this blog. The reviews are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment