Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Glowy look!


Here is a look I put together products used will be below, and if I can find them online I will put a link to them! Hope you enjoy this look, please comment below on other looks you would like to see or products you would like me to review! Thanks for stopping by my world!



I started by prepping my face with moisturizer, I used Biossance Revitalizer, once it absorbed into my skin I applied Hour Glass Veil Mineral Primer. For foundation I used Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation in Ivory 12, I concealed my undereyes with Elf HD Lifting Concealer in Fair, and set my under eyes with Elf Tone Correcting Powder. I used Elf Matte Translucent powder to set my foundation. Elf studio Bronzer in Warm to bring color back to face. To Contour I used the Elf Studio Blush in Light. Star of the show is my highlight which is Elf baked Highlight in Pink Tastic. My brows are filled in with Elf instant brow lift in Neutral Brown. For my eyes I used the Elf eyeshadow quad in Tantalizing Taupe, I have Jordana eyeliner in black in my waterline and tightline and Elf 3-1 Mascara in black. For my winged liner I used Elf cream liner in black. I set my face with Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. For the lips I started with Elf conditioning Lip balm in nice and neutral, followed by Elf matte lip in Wine and Mary Kay shell on top! I always apply my foundation with a beauty blender and powders with the brush set linked below!

Links to the products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment