Sunday, February 7, 2016

Duo chrome smokey eye tutorial


Decided to create  Duo-chrome look today after watching Batalash on youtube of her duo-chrome smokey eye!

Products I used-


Top 4 Circled in the picture above: First one I placed from brow to lash, next one over I used to define my crease, then the next row I used the first one to deepen my crease and outer edge, followed by the one next to it to blend everything together.(Sorry the shadows aren't named) I than took the shadow end of my elf liner and shadow stick and used it as a base on my lid, I blended that out with the two black circled shadows at the bottom of the palette. Then the star of the show, I applied ColourPop's Kindess all over my lid with a moist brush ( I use Mario Badescu Rose water to wet my brush) Followed that up by tight lining my upper and lower lashes and added a coat of mascara.
On my Face I used the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in the shade Breeze and applied that with a damp beauty blender. Followed by Coty Airspun powder to set my foundation. I used the ELF Contour Palette in light and highlighted with Physicians Formula Mineral Glow.
Then I set my makeup with a few sprays of Mario Badescu Facial Spray.
For lips I used ColourPop's Lippie Stix in Brink!

There you go! Now I would love to see this be recreated if you do recreate it make sure you tag me in it on instagram using #DuoChromeRosa! Oh and please comment below any ideas on what you would like to see next!
Thanks again for stopping by my until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment