Thursday, December 17, 2015

LA Girl Haul!!!

Decided I wanted to come out of my daily norm and try some different products, I was looking around on YouTube and saw many beauty gurus using LA girl concealer so I figured, Hey why not?! Then the shopaholic in me came out and one item became six! Descriptions of products and links are below!



First product is the LA Girl PRO.powder HD loose translucent setting powder, which retails for $7.00. Wanting to see if it lives up to my expectations since I currently use Coty Air Spun powder to set my face.

Next is the LA Girl BB Cream in Fair, it retails for $7.00. Figured I would give it a try for those "no make up" make up days!

This was the whole reason for me placing the order LOL! The LA Girl Pro Conceal in Porcelain, it retails for $5.00, coming in cheaper than most drugstore concealers and lately I have heard many rave about it, so of course I needed to try it myself!

And last but not least, this is the LA Girl HD PRO Smoothing Face Primer, it retails for $7.00, I am in the market for a good yet affordable pore filling primer so I decided to give it a shot since I am out of my tride and true make up forever step 2!

    Well that was all I have in my haul today, promise there are more to come along with a holiday look I am putting together which should be up hopefully by Saturday! And as always thank you for stopping by my world!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment